- Teaching: Main Pay Range
- Full Time, Permanent
- 32.5 hours per week
- Rotherfield Primary School, Rotherfield St, Islington, London N1 3EE
- £30,480 - £49,571 per annum (Depending on experience)
- 20/01/2020 09:00
Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale (£30,480-£49,571) Depending on experience.
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
Contractual Status: Full Time, Permanent
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield Primary School are looking to appoint a Nursery Teacher from Easter 2020.
This advert is open to NQTs and experienced teachers.
The role of Class Teacher will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has recent successful teaching experience preferably across different phases and in at least one inner city multi-cultural school.
- Has proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice
- Has respect for the views of parents and a commitment to the importance of the involvement of parents in the learning process.
- Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all pupils
In return we can offer you:
- Schools committed to your professional learning/development.
- Schools at the heart of their communities.
- Schools working in partnership to develop professional practice.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am, Monday 20th January 2020.
Interviews: Thursday 23rd January 2020.
Rotherfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website. From 6 April 2017, Tier 2 skilled worker applicants, applying for entry clearance into the UK, must present a criminal record certificate from each country they have resided continuously or cumulatively for 12 months or more in the past 10 years. Adult dependants (over 18 years old) will also be subject to this requirement. Guidance can be found here Criminal Records Checks for Overseas Applicants.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Rotherfield is a vibrant and welcoming school, within the London Borough of Islington. Visits to the school are actively encouraged - please contact the school office to arrange a time on 0207 226 66 20