Business Support Officer
NJC spine points 14 to 20
- Business Support Officer
- NJC spine points 14 to 20
- 5 months (Maternity Cover - fixed term until January 2022)
- Part time - 14.4 hours per week
- Barnet Education & Learning Service (BELS), 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, NW9 4EW
- Colindale, London
- £26,052 - £28,992 pa pro-rata; Actual Salary: £10,420 – £11,596 per annum
- 30/07/2021 17:00
Barnet Education & Learning Service (BELS) is the employer.
BELS is a local authority controlled company which is responsible for providing the Council's Education & Skills service to Barnet schools.
Business Support Officer
- Part Time 14.4 hours per week, All Year Round
- Salary Grade: NJC spine points 14 to 20
- Salary: £26,052 - £28,992 pa pro-rata; Actual Salary: £10,420 – £11,596 per annum
- Contract Type: Maternity Cover (fixed term until January 2022)
- Start date: September 2021 or as soon as possible afterwards
- Location: Barnet Council Offices, 2 Bristol Avenue, Colindale, London NW9 4EW
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join Barnet Education and Learning Skills (BELS) and will be based within the Business Support and Communications Team.
We are looking for a Business Support Officer to work Thursday and Fridays of every week focusing mainly on Complex Needs Panel i.e. gathering advices, putting packs together, preparing agenda and minutes for chair person, sending out packs to all attendees, chasing missing advices etc and also focusing on Special Needs panel which takes place three times in a year. You will also assist other Business Support Officers when required.
Main responsibilities include maintaining accurate records and able to work on your own initiative, gathering information, attention to details, meeting deadlines.
It is essential that candidates have basic office experience and are proficient at using Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel; training will be given on job. Should have knowledge on General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018.
For an informal discussion about this post please contact: Nanda Gorasia either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel: 020 8359 5123.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 30th July 2021
Interviews: Thursday 5th August 2021.
Barnet Education and Learning Service (BELS) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet Education and Learning Service operates stringent safer recruitment procedures.
Barnet Education and Learning Service (BELS) is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We value diversity.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Further details / informal visits contact
- Nanda Gorasia
- Email address
- Telephone number
- 020 8359 5123